The College has a Grievance Redressal cell for the stakeholders. There is a well-established and fair procedure for redressing grievances regarding academic matters, hostel accommodation, health services, library, transportation and other central services. This cell looks in the following matter:
• To encourage the students to express their grievances freely and frankly.
• To address the basic problems of boarders regarding mess and other amenities.
• To promote healthy student-student and student-teacher relationship.
• To promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment.
• To uphold the dignity of the college by ensuring stress free atmosphere in the college.
Suggestion boxes are kept at the entrance of Principal’s office, Library, Science Building, Humanities Building and Ladies Room. They are opened regularly and the unit resolves the problems in the meetings.
The cell has the following members: